Sunday, March 22, 2009

Introducing "Architecture & advertisement"


Well, here we go. I was waiting too long to create this blog. The main reason is my poor English, but there were some other circumstances: to tell you the truth I' m very buzy because of I have a large architectural site in Russian with a lot of visitors, questions , updates & so on. Later on maybe I'll show it. But maybe not. For now it doesn't matter: I'm going to publish some articles in English & all of them where never published at my own site.
I also want to share my thoughts about advertisement - in Russia & not only in Russia. You see I can't do it in my site because it is devoted to architectural & interior design only. I don't want to do it in Russian because I'm going to tell you things which are not always sweet. So probably somebody would ask me - who are you to comment arhitectural projects & who the hell are you to write about advertisement. Here is the short answer: I'm a writer, editor & site owner. I used to write as art critic but at the same time I wrote a lot of advertisement articles. Not only for money: I found it interesting & feel myself inspired when my work was successful & disappointed when it wasn't. I think now I do know why. If you are interested you are welcome to visit my blog next time. If you are not - thank you for your attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment